- Who will you ask to take part?
I will ask a range of people from my target audience which is between the ages of 16-30. I intend to use pupils from the school, ranging from year 11, sixth formers and younger teachers.
- Where will you hold your interview and/or focus group?
My interview/focus group will be held in the media classroom either during the time of a lesson or at a break time or lunch time, perhaps after school.
- When will you hold your interview and/or focus group?
I will hold my interview/focus group next week, as tomorrow I will be busy with another a level exam. I hope for this to be on monday 31st between 9 and 11.
- What do you want to find out?
I want to find out what my target audience generally think of my two ancillary texts. (Digipak and Webpage) I will find out what they think by asking them a variety of questions and get them talking about what they think was good about both ancillary texts, and what they think wasn't so good or what could be improved by both ancillary texts.
- How will you record your respondents feedback?
No comments:
Post a Comment