Monday, 11 October 2010

Blog Update - 11/10/2010

How did you use your iconography research and web page analysis to inform your homepage design plans?

Today, I finished off my mood board which consisted of an image of the mystery jets, which shows a band from the genre of music which I have chosen. An image of loads of different colours of boat shoes. I chose this because they are the foot wear which is worn by the bands within this genre as well as the audience/fans within this genre. An image of a guy because he had longish type of hair because people who like indie music, or bands who play indie music generally have long hair. An image of a guy because he was playing the keyboard because some bands within the genre play with keyboards. Such as, Scouting for Girls. An image of some text because it gave me an idea of the type of logo that bands within my genre would use, the colours and text were the same as many other indie bands. I had an image of a checkered pattern which is what many indie type of people dress in, like checkered shirts and hoodies.

No comments:

Post a Comment