Monday, 18 October 2010

Introduction to iWeb

I used iweb to create a practise site and I used many of the conventions of a webpage to create the website for the the sixth form consortium. These conventions included a banner, layout, logo, as well as links and text/copy.
I had a menu bar which was linked to all webpages on the website. These included the "events, blog and news" pages.
I included widgets like a video of myself, but I wasn't very clear or couldn't be understood very well because the amount of noise in the room. I also took a photo of myself as well as providing a countdown on the "news" page. I tried adding a youtube video to this wepage too, but the internet wasn't working to well on that day so it didn't go too well.
I think I could have made the layout and the overall look of the webpage a lot better to make it look more professional but it was my first time on iWeb and I have time to perfect this and make my official webpage look fantastic for the audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment